julieclarkjones

SPOILER ALERT!

Ugh! :(

— feeling sick
Succubus Heat - Richelle Mead

Rating 3 out of 5 stars. At this point, all I want to know is how is this series going to end? We fall into the same pattern as before where there is some inconsequential plot in the background regarding supernatural business: Georgina is sent to infiltrate and possibly stop a gang of would-be Satanists who are more of an embarrassment than anything else.

Then it turns out someone makes a play for Jerome's territory and kidnaps him, taking along with him all of the supernatural powers of the beings in his area. That means that although they are all still immortal, none of their deadliness remains. Georgina can now have sex with humans without draining them of their life.

Seth jumps at the chance to try this out and though Georgina has now moved on to Dante (gross) and he's moved on to Maddie (double gross), Seth gets it on with Georgina every chance he gets. This really sickened me to a whole other level.

In the end, everything is resolved and Georgina gets her powers back. Seth decides what he did with Georgina is wrong and decides to make things formal with Maddie by asking her to marry him! Just so wrong.

On the bright side, Roman comes back. I'm so glad the end of this series is near. If it dragged on any longer, I would have totally jumped ship. Now, I just want to know how things end.

Succubus Heat features: