julieclarkjones

julieclarkjones

4 Star Review

A Secret to Die For - Sierra Dean

At last in the series finale of the Secret McQueen series, we find out just what happened at the end of book 7. Zombies - or the undead have risen thanks to some Necromancers who party crash New York City.

Now, Secret must gather all her forces, vampire and werewolf alike to battle their most formidable foe yet. But yet along the way her friends and allies keep dropping like flies and it takes everything in Secret just to keep going.

Can she make it out alive with those closest to her or will the loss of several of her friends drive her to edge again? And what of Calliope's prediction? Will she finally meet her end next to the she truly loves?

But wait...just as things were wrapping up at the end, Goodreads lets us know that there's ANOTHER book continuing after the series finale. What? It's a SERIES FINALE that means the series is over - not continuing! Ugh! Just when we thought everything was all wrapped up, now we have to wait for the new book coming sometime this year. How can we all possibly make it till then?

A Secret to Die For features: