julieclarkjones

julieclarkjones

Rollercoaster of emotions! *faints*

Three Years (Gypsy Brothers Book 5) - Lili St. Germain

4.5 out of 5 stars! Good Lord! Three Years runs the gamut of emotions. So much happens in such a short time, it's hard to keep up.

But it more than makes up for the last book: Four Sons which I totally recommend skipping unless you like to read characters who analyze everything they've done thus far and contemplate what they should do. Zzzzz!

But back to Three Years. Dornan's revenge was pure evil genius, but he's so crazed if he thinks anyone can survive repeated heroin dosages and be "just fine."

Jase's revelation was something else - one that I never even thought about. But he sure waited a long time to do anything. What was he waiting for? He had already infiltrated for so many years. Surely, he'd gathered more than enough evidence. *smh*

Plus, so glad Elliot's still in the game. RIP to his tattoo shop! Can't wait to read the rest and finally see how this story ends up.

(P.S. Knocked off half a star since the story jarred me out of places when the verb tense got to me. As you know, I don't read books in the present tense. They are so annoying.  But since these are short reads, I can hold off on a headache if I read fast enough.)

Three Years features: